Thursday, November 18, 2010

all in a brownie day's work

To me, a brownie day is a day when you've done what you wanted to,rather than what you're supposed to, and there's no guilt about it.

pleasure is my addiction. what gives me that pleasure changes. everyday..AND probably every moment. that way i'm addicted. and quite mysteriously, NOT addicted either.

too much food is really good once in a way.

being mushy is not idiotic. it's therapeutic.

today i learned two new things from two interesting sources:

"Mellow is the man
who knows what he's been missing
many, many men
cant see the open road"

"together we stand, divided we fall"

health is infact, everything.

there's never too less time to grab aside to dream. or nap

valley of thoughts. useful, useless, beautiful, good, bad, scary and dreamy. i'd like a hand while i fall in it.

now is great, tomorrow will have a chance to become now, let's wait for it patiently.

who's my soul twin ? i'd like to know.

all in a brownie day's work

2 comments:

Absolute Chemystic said...

Hey Aarthi

Been a long time since I paid you a visit ! Hows it going? Somewhere along the last couple of months, I stopped blogging. I think it stopped fulfilling the purpose and I did not even realize.
I think I am my own soul twin. To me a brownie day is a day when I come home content. Not happy, but content. A day when I don't think of tomorrow or yesterday. Haven't had one of those days in a long time now !

a said...

hi lil friend !
it's okay to stop blogging when you don't have any brainstorming to share! it will come along :)
maybe you must go home today, content. it's a choice, contentment is not really destiny
what might make you content is working endless hours in the day and then that little tea break in the evening with cookies ! that's where i seek my contentment :)