Friday, March 31, 2006

i've been waiting for............





he...isnt very far away..
a person, a godfather who always encourages me, and makes me feel my best

on my mind, all the time, is this worry of where i'm headed now...
somehow, what the world said never seemed to matter to me, although sometimes, i did feel bad that i had to take time off and slog it out again, just to begin my career...
yet, i'm glad i'm not one of those fools who are easily satisfied with what they get, and do not aim to get what they want.. or any of those people out there, who just dont appreciate a wait, and hurry up their lives into a useless degree and a life they didn't really want..or just because they're too old to hav a second chance...the grapes are sour.

i became aware of what i am, when i spoke to him,
when he told me that i'm doing the right thing,all the doubts and fears in my head cleared, and i was pretty sure i hadn't gone wrong....
i respect his words because he is intelligent, and i consider his words as well.

whats the big deal about all the poor losers who cannot understand the meaning of 'patience' ? i cannot listen to them...their words are empty. and so are their brains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its human nature to appreciate ones who always give OK to whatever you do or want to do but beware he/she doesnot need to be your well wisher always. I'm not saying that he is not, because it seems he is someone special the one sort of for you.

I personally admire my critics as well(though not in front of them) because they help me find out where i can improve.

Unknown said...

yes patience is true and very much pays

i also had to take a second chance in a particular exam, to make sure i dont get a useless degree of wat i hav no interest in

and i took a one yr drop and made it
thru

im happy and lucky cos patience worked for me nd nw will graduate from amongst the best college for engg.. and tht one yr backlog shudnt be a problem