Sunday, March 02, 2014

God Complex - yes or no ?

Since it's saturday night, and I'm here at all the wrong times, doing all the wrong things, I'm going to be giving food for thought only :

For a doctor, does a god complex make you unapproachable ? Or does it actually help you think clearer and help you make important healthcare decisions ?
Is it a pain-in-the-ass part of achievement or is it indispensable to being a good decision maker ? Is that what gives you the edge over the common thinker ? Does it free you from all unnecessary emotions ? Or does it wipe out empathy ?

I'm personally in love with the idea of a clear mind.

-A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aarty !!

Its great to see you blogging again. Are you in Ny? Did you see my messages?

Anonymous said...

I think its an interesting question precisely because each doctor internalizes the complex differently. And how they accomplish this, of course determines their response :)